Swashbuckler are light in weight and feature a split finger design. Available in black and white, here are some key features of Wolfer Swashbuckler Cricket Batting Gloves:
- Impactful Design: The split thumb and finger design enhances flexibility while the light weight ensures the gloves act as a natural extension of the arm.
- AirFlux Engineered: Nylon Mesh on the sides enable the air to pass through the gloves thus reducing the impact of sweat during long training sessions.
- Enhanced Protection: Added high-density foam absorbs the force delivered by high-speed deliveries therefore reducing the chances of an on-field injury.
- Superior Grip: The premium-quality leather palm ensures a superior grip. It prevents the bat from twisting in the hand.
- Moisture Absorption: Towel fabric used on the inside and wrist sweat bands enable better sweat absorption. It helps in keeping the hands dry for longer.
- Durable Stitching: High-quality stitching ensures a reliable product performance season after season. It leads to a longer product life.
- Fair Price: Ideal for Junior and academy cricketers these Batting Gloves are available at a great price on our online and offline stores.
Product Disclaimer: Branding may wear away with use, however it does not affect the product performance or life.
Any piece of equipment can be customised for a larger order however Custom Made orders may take upto 30 days. It largely depends on our current pipeline and the size of your order.
Follow us on INSTAGRAM for regular product updates.