Featherweight is one of our best sellers. It is light in weight and is high on style and features. Available in vibrant colours they are loved by cricket professionals worldwide. Here are some key features of Wolfer Featherweight Cricket Batting Gloves:
- Impactful Design: Fibre-induced sausage fingers ensure great protection. The split thumb enhances flexibility while the light weight ensures the gloves act as a natural extension of the arm.
- AirFlux Engineered: Nylon Mesh on the sides enables the air to pass through the glove. This reduces the impact of sweat during longer innings thus leading to a comfortable playing experience.
- Enhanced Protection: Added high-density foam protection absorbs the force delivered by high-speed deliveries therefore reducing the chances of an on-field injury.
- Superior Grip: The premium-quality leather palm ensures a superior grip. It prevents the bat from turning in the hand.
- Moisture Absorption: The use of towel fabric on the inside and wrist sweatbands enables absorption of moisture caused by sweat thus keeping the hands dry for longer.
- Durable Stitching: High-quality stitching leads to higher durability and longevity. It ensures a reliable product performance season after season leading to a longer product life.
- Fair Price: Loaded with stunning features Wolfer Featherweight Cricket Batting Gloves are available at a great price on our online and offline stores.
- Vibrant Colours: Featherweight, offers a variety of colour combinations. It stands out as a particularly stylish and cool piece of gear for white ball cricket.
Product Disclaimer: Branding may wear away with use, however, it does not affect the product’s performance or life.
Any piece of equipment can be customised for a larger order however Custom Made orders may take up to 30 days. It largely depends on our current pipeline and the size of your order.
Follow us on INSTAGRAM for regular product updates.