Ample Storage, multiple compartments, great style, ease of movement make HUMDINGER a go-to bag for cricketers who demand the absolute best. Here are some key features of Humdinger cricket Kit Bag:
- Compact and Spacious: The compact structure allows you to organise your stuff. The huge space allows you to carry all your gear.
- Big Front Pocket: The large frontal pocket allows you to smartly store extra clothing. You can also stuff the dirty laundry post the game.
- Helmet Compartment: The huge cavity in the helmet becomes home to small stuff in the kit area. A separate compartment helps you keep things organised however if you still like to use the cavity it can be done in private.
- Twin Bat Cave: The external bat cave easily allows you to take out and drop in the bats without touching the other gear.
- Shoe Compartment: Shoes generally get dirty after the game. A separate shoe pocket not only allows easy access but also keeps them away from the other equipment.
- Padded Shoulder Straps: Cricket Kits can be heavy as you may need to lift the bag in the ground. Padded shoulder straps are super handy in such cases as they do not put much pressure on the shoulders.
- Big Wheels: There are certain areas like parking lots where you do not need to lift the bag as you can just drive it. Big wheels with extra ground clearance enable a smooth ride and better road clearance.
- Handles and Holders: Every now and then you have to lift the bag and place it in the trunk of your car or take it out. The hardened holder on the base paired with the padded fabric handle makes lifting much easier.
Humdinger has an approximate dimensions of 90cm x 35cm x 35cm. Made from premium polyurethane fabric this kit bag is not only spacious but is also very tastefully crafted.
More colour options are available on demand for bulk orders.
Product Disclaimer: Branding may wear away with use but it does not affect the product performance or life.
Custom Made orders can take upto 30 days depending on current pipeline and order size.
Follow us on INSTAGRAM for regular product updates.